How using Science increases your confidence and ability to communicate the important “why” children need chiropractic care for every stage of life.
A motivating segment of imperative information for today’s practice:
- Consultation and History Intake for a subluxation-based practice.
- Chiropractic spinal examination.
- Importance of re-examinations.
- Personal Injury care for the pregnant and child patient.
- Moving to a cash program that gives you freedom to live your commitment.
Protocol Care for the Pregnant and Pediatric Patient
Learn how to care for and apply common related issues:
- Adjusting Protocols using the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic System.
- Nutritional recommendations to support patient needs.
- Lifestyle recommendations to become the lifestyle resource every patient needs to help make better choices.
- Using positive results based to improve patient retention and increase referrals.
Pre-Conception and Pre/Postnatal Care
Get the skills to develop your practice from within:
- Learn how to develop the wellness practice of the future by engaging women to start early with healthier decisions.
- Get important, motivating suggestions for keeping mothers healthy at every stage of Pre-Natal and Post-Natal care.
- Powerful insights into the advanced work developed by Dr. Anrig and endorsed by Dr. Larry Webster, the Grandfather of Pediatric Chiropractic:
- The authentic work of Larry Webster as developed by him and, with his permission, embraced only by two instructors during his lifetime.
- Learn specific Chiropractic adjustments with the Breech, Facial/Brow and Transverse Lie positions.
- Understand how the sacral subluxation can contribute to In-Utero Constraint and its devastating effects on the newborn.
Learn to engage your community into your educational practice by developing your alliances with like-minded professionals:
- Who is your right community tribe and how to reach them.
- How to use education as the premise for every internal or external decision you make.
- Be provided with Monday start-up education.