The Adjustors is your opportunity to train with the leaders in their field.This 12-hour seminar is October, 15 - 16, 2022!
Registration Fee is $545
Special student pricing available $395
Session Times are as follows:
Saturday's First Session is 8 AM to 12 PM Central Time
Saturday's Second Session is 2 PM to 6 PM Central Time
Sunday Morning Session is 8 AM to 12 PM Central Time
Part 1 (6 hours):
Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Patient Utilizing Spinal Adjusting, Dynamic Body Balancing and Craniosacral Therapy.
- Review of the Birth Process and Primitive Reflexes
- Persistent Primitive Reflexes and Effect on Learning and Behavior
- Infant, Toddler and Adolescent Evaluation with disabilities
- Tips on Treating Infant and Toddler Patients
- Case Presentations utilizing DBB, CST and SMT
Part 2 (6 hours):
This program part will provide a review of the anatomy and normal function of the oral tissues. It will cover evaluation for tethered oral tissues and the associated myofascial adaptations. Management considerations for the chiropractor will be presented with methods to address the cranium, spinal and fascial distortion patterns. It will also include information and resources to assist with building a management team.
Learning Objectives: By the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Be able to recognize normal or dysfunctional swallowing patterns, feeding reflexes and tongue mobility
- Be able to perform an evaluation for tethered oral tissue (visual and functional)
- Be able to perform manual therapies associated with the dysfunctional patterns
- Be able to build a management team for evaluation, correction of tethered tissue and follow-up care
We are CE approved for 12 hours in the following states:
AK, CT, IA, ID, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MN, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, OH, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA and WY, (PACE)
AL, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, KY, LA, MI, MO, NM, MS, NY, PA, TX, WV and WI. (Life West)
Attendees will be assigned a “Group” and must attend each session with said “Group”. You may call up to 10 days prior to request being with other colleagues who have registered.
Attendees will be required to sign in and out at the beginning and end of each 6-hour session. Each “Group” will have a Generations Ambassador monitoring attendance for full CE credit.
A “Group” will be comprised of no more than 40 doctors.
Lunch will be included on Saturday from 12 PM to 2 PM
Lunch details will be sent 14 days prior to the event
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport
5460 N River Road in Rosemont, Illinois
Special room rate being offered of just $135 per night plus applicable fees and taxes
Call (847) 292-3280 to reserve your rooms
Be sure to mention Dr. Claudia Anrig’s Adjustors Seminar
Or Click Here to reserve your room online